DISEASE AMONG US - PLAYLIST

sexta-feira, 22 de abril de 2016

Shane Poppa

I hurt the gingerbread boy (Anthony)
'Cause he's pretend bread boy
Little booty, meh.
Never waved to me.

SO I FUCKED THIS ONE OUT.
Man, 'cause I fuck.
La jiggy jar jar doo
Jiggy jar dee dur

Man I just fuck.
Dick whines.

No one wanted your sticky panties
'Cause no one wanted your frickin' ASS.
And why you always talk about the cool kids
Who masturbate?

Yeah you're a shrinken dick.

You'll get a funeral
If you don't wise up and call me...

 If you mess with Shane Poppa, uh
I'm coming at you like:
My-mossberg-aimed-to-your-ugly-face
I'm guessing it's this the point where you die

If you try to dodge to the Matrix,
Don't fucking play.
We don't got any
Frickin' eletricity. (Thanks for nothing, Aiden Pearce.)

What we got is
Dildos dildos dildos,
Piles of dildos dildos dildos dildos dildos...
If you try to step to me hit ye in the ass with some dildo that is laying on the ground.

YEAH.
Wordsmith!
Rhymes!
Hama lama sama lama hama lama

Someone had to cut my baby daughter out her momma

I can barely remember pre-apocalypse
Shane Poppa
Uh, I guess nothing rhymes with that
'Cept maybe your vagina's lips

MAN I JUST FUCK
Shane Poppa

You can not handle the fuck, son.

3 comentários: